Friday, September 28, 2012

New York came to town!!!

Sorry for the blogging hiatus but I have lots to update you on that I am going to try to do tonight, we will see how many I can knock out!

The end of August was very busy but one of my favorite things that happened was my sister in law and my niece and nephew came to Washington, they currently live in New York, way too far away in my opinion especially since I haven't yet convinced my husband to let me go back to visit.
All the cousins together finally


Swimming in the pool

We had lots of fun hanging out at Grandma Kay's house. We had a BBQ, lots of playing and this was the first week that Riley stood on her own so that was pretty exciting. It was so fun to watch the cousins interact because this was the first time that they had actually met so that was pretty fun. We so wish that we all lived closer together so that they could actually become best friends!


This weekend we actually went to the Benton County fair where Hinder was playing. Patrick and I left Riley with my mom for the first overnight stay which was a bit scary but when I called to check up on her she was sound asleep and had pooped in the toilet for the first time so that made me smile! Megan and Keara and Ethan all came to the Hinder concert as well, they were such good sports, they had their ear plugs and cotton candy and did awsome!














There were a couple of times that I had to work and Megan came down to hang out at our house. One of those times they went to visit Grandpa Bill and went to Dairy Queen. I heard stories about how they were trying to take this picture and everytime Grandma Kay asked one of the kids to look at the camera Grandpa Bill would look to see what the kid was doing. Therefore they got a lot of pictures of Grandpa Bill looking at a kid and the kids looking at the camera. This was the best that they got that day, love the look on Megan's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment